Thursday 7th to Monday 11th March 2019
James Orr Heliski is delighted to announce that four-time Winter Olympian and BBC presenter, Chemmy Alcott, will be hosting a one-off heliskiing adventure for us in Alagna, Italy in March 2019.
This unique trip includes three days’ skiing off-piste with a qualified mountain guide, as well as a full day of heli-skiing including two drops.
Chemmy is looking forward to the trip:
“There are very few ski areas in Europe that I haven’t skied, so to explore a region I have never been before is really exciting. And knowing I will be hosting a great crew and sharing my passion through amazing experiences like heliskiing really is the icing on the cake!”
Thu 7th Mar – Arrive Milan late afternoon. Private transfer to Alagna. Dinner in the hotel. Chemmy and your guide will join you and discuss plans for the next four days.
Fri 8th Mar – After breakfast your guide will meet you in the hotel with your ski passes. It’s a short walk to the lifts where you can collect any pre-arranged rental equipment. Warm-up day with introduction to the extensive off-piste of the Monterosa ski area. Dinner with Chemmy.
Sat 9th/Sun 10th – Ski off-piste or heli-skiing with Chemmy. The guide will choose the best day to heli-ski or board depending on the weather. Dinner at a mountain restaurant to swap stories with Chemmy and the rest of the team.
Mon 11th Mar – Final day off-piste. Maybe tackle a couloir or two or take in a late lunch before heading to Milan for an evening flight home.
- * Private transfer Milan Malpensa Airport-Alagna return
- * 4 nights’ accommodation in a twin or double occupancy room at the Hotel Cristallo
- * Breakfasts daily and dinners with wine
- * 4 day ski pass to Monte Rosa Ski
- * 3 days’ skiing off-piste with a Mountain Guide
- * 1 day of guided heliskiing with 2 flights (4 people per group plus a guide)
Cost: £2,275 per person
- * Flights to Milan Malpensa
- * Single supplement – £290
- * Extra heliskiing – from £125 per run
- * Ski or snowboard rental – £105 for 4 days
- * Required safety equipment rental (avalanche airbag, transceiver, shovel & probe) – £135 for 4 days
- * Lunches
- * Insurance
- 7th Mar – London Gatwick/Milan Malpensa EZY8193 1300/1555
- 11th Mar – Milan Malpensa/London Gatwick EZY8200 2055/2150
How to Book
There are only a limited number of places available for this exclusive and unique experience.
To secure your place or to find out more information, please contact James Orr now via our website or on 0333 006 5816
Terms & Conditions
Deposit: A non-refundable 25% deposit is required to confirm your booking
Balance: The balance is due 12 weeks before departure and is then non-refundable
Refunds: If you are unable to heliski due to weather conditions you will be refunded £275
Cancellation: We reserve the right to cancel the trip in which case you will be offered an alternative trip or a full refund
Insurance: It is a condition of booking this trip that you have suitable travel insurance at the time of booking that will cover you for heli-skiing, skiing off-piste and in the back-country, cancellation, medical expenses and emergency evacuation. If you require insurance you can arrange cover with either of the following two providers: ERV – www.erv.co.uk P J Hayman – www.adventuresinsurance.co.uk